12.12.2008

blogging is good for the soul

Charlie says hi...


Some updates in this crazy thing called life...


First of all it has been a whirlwind of a couple of weeks since I posted. The store I manage is hustling and bustling with people and I love this time of year. It also means working way overtime but it goes by so fast and I don't feel the pain of it until after the holidays are over. It also means less time to really take care of myself. Less church, less working out, less me time. But its okay, its only one time a year and only for a couple of weeks. After Jan. 1 I plan to get back into serious exercising mode, and I am so happy about that. It will be my reward for all the hard work I have put in.


It will also maybe give me time to reflect on the past year and what I really need from the year to come. What things do I want to do, accomplish, etc? Do I want to make any changes, do anything differently? Sometimes I am not sure I know who I am or what I want right now. And it is reflected in my dating life, and it has me very concerned. I don't want to date someone just because its convenient or easy or comfortable. If I care about a person, is it enough to stick it out and see where things might go if I know there is one major difference between us? I am so frustrated right now. I don't know which path I want to take right at the moment but I know down the road which path I will definitely take regarding that one issue. I know I am vague but its all I want to say at the moment.


But in other news, I am now an aunt. Here is a picture of my new nephew, Ashton. He was born December 9, 2008 at 4:09pm. He is very cute and so far has been a very good baby to live with. :) :)




Talk to you all soon!

1 comment:

Rita said...

Hey sweetie -- congrats on the new nephew and I hope you had a wonderful Christmas.

I am just stopping by to wish you a wonderful 2009 -- may it be filled with much happiness!